Pack 3894 2nd Annual Himalayan Hike & Pack Meeting
Date: Saturday Feb 4th 2012
Time: 9:30am to 11:30pm
Location: Hoover Forest Preserve
near 110 W Madison St, Yorkville, IL 60560
9:30am – 10:30am approximately – Den Activities revolving around Hike
10:30am to 11:30am – Pack Meeting / Ceremony / Campfire
After Pack Meeting ; open to Exploring & Weather Permitting Sledding on site.
Indoor Warming Lodge will be available. We recommend car pooling. Please have boys bring a Water Bottle.
1. I-90/94 towards Indiana
2. Take Exit 53 to merge onto I-55 toward St. Louis
3. Stay on 55 for approx 31 miles
4. Take exit 261 to merge onto IL-126 W/E Main St towards Plainfield
5. Turn RIGHT onto I-126 W/W stay on for approx 11 miles
6. Turn left onto IL-71 W
7. Turn right at 47/Bridge St towards Yorkville
8. Turn Left at Fox Stree=stoplight (Corner Liquor & Grocery on corner)
9. Turn left at Hoover Camp stone Monument
10. Take access road to left of Trading Post
11. Park in lot on left
12. Blazing Star campsite 300 meter to right
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.