September Registration Date & Harvest Jam News
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 1:00pm to 6:00pm.
In front of Queen of Angels Church
2330 W Sunnyside
Interested in learning more about Scouting? Or have interest in volunteering your time as committee or leadership role for Pack 3894? Or are you already involved with the Pack and want to know what’s going on at Harvest Jam in relationship to Cub Scouts ?
Here is what we have planned , you’ll see our booth and activities planned:
- Information Booth – Sign up your Son for Scouting, answer any questions.
- Take a wild Rope Bridge Climb and see if you can make it across. ( Ticket Required to Climb)
- First Aid Tent – Triage Area for Harvest Jam – give us your tired, your wounded and we’ll bandage you up!
- Lost Parent – So you had one too many and lost your child, chances are our Cub Scouts found them!
- Learn more about our upcoming events, pick up Popcorn Fundraising Information.
- Cub Scout “Chill Zone” – all non working Cub Scouts are encourage to drop by, relax and share in the fun.
We strongly encourage your Cub Scouts to wear their Uniform at Harvest Jam, but not required.
Please email CubMaster to find out more information.
What to bring if your a New Parent to the Pack and not registered???
- Ideally both parents in attendance.
- Fill out the
Family Roster & Survey before the meeting
- Check or Cash ($50.oo per Scout – this covers National Registration Fee, Boys Life Montlhy Subscription, all patches on Uniform, Class B Uniform T-shirt, some yearly Pack Events)
See you there!!
Other Links to this Post
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.